Re: Upgrade 7.4 to 8.1 or 8.2?

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: Upgrade 7.4 to 8.1 or 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
No I cannot risk live data...

But I (think I) read that 8.2 was expected to go final in November/December.

So my question was is it worth waiting for 8.2 final or to go with 8.1.5
now. I guess going with 8.1.5 is what we should do.

Thanks

John

От: "Merlin Moncure"
Сообщение: Re: skip duplicate key error during inserts
От: John Sidney-Woollett
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade 7.4 to 8.1 or 8.2?