Re: PL/TCL Unkown module

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PL/TCL Unkown module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Carlo Stonebanks" <stonec.register@sympatico.ca> writes:
> I have the folder contents of postgresql-8.3.10\src\pl\tcl from a Linux
> build. From what I see it looks like I need to run the pltcl_loadmod.in as
> tcl script after every server start or bounce - could that be right?

No, you would run that once and it would put information into the
pltcl_modules table.  In particular you'd want to use it to install the
"unknown" function from unknown.pltcl.  After that, the "unknown"
function will be loaded automatically into new pltcl interpreters.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Error while compiling on HP-UX ia64
От: Alexander Farber
Сообщение: Re: Any advice on debugging hanging postgresql-8.1.21 (many postmaster's)