Re: RES: PG Admin III crash when inserting row

От Dave Page
Тема Re: RES: PG Admin III crash when inserting row
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Alejandro Michelin Salomon ( Adinet ) wrote:

> Dave :
> I download and install the pgadmin 1.6 rc2, i use the upgrade.bat to
> install.
>
> The crahes still happening.
>
> I configured my pgadmin with File -> Options -> Logging ( Error, Notices,
> Sql ).
>
> I attach to this mail amichelin1.log file with the crash log.

There doesn't seem to be any obvious problems in the logfile. Have you
ever altered the table definition in any way? Can you try recreating the
problem in a test database please?

Regards, Dave.

От: "Alejandro Michelin Salomon \( Adinet \)"
Сообщение: RES: PG Admin III crash when inserting row in view
От: "Jim Cullison"
Сообщение: rename public schema