Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
>> There seem to be a number of issues with our libedit support.
>> One of them is that we fail to build on Linux (at least on Debian
>> Etch/4.0 x86_64 and i386) if libedit-dev is installed but not
>> libreadline5-dev.
>
> And what other ones?

I'm too tired to look into that in more detail today but it looks like
we are not picking up libedit(which should be in the base installation
there) on FreeBSD even with --with-libedit-preferred

config.log available at:

http://www.kaltenbrunner.cc/files/config.log

Stefan

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux