Re: how to recover database back from /data folder [ Possibly

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: how to recover database back from /data folder [ Possibly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> I think the above messages support the fact that the database was
> shutdown
> properly before the filesystem level backup.
> Can anyone kindly confirm it ?
"LOG:  database system is ready"

Says it all - if it hadn't been, you'd have gotten "LOG: database system
was not shut-down cleanly, recovering" or along those lines.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834

От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah"
Сообщение: Re: how to recover database back from /data folder [ Possibly Recovered ]
От: "Shoaib Mir"
Сообщение: Re: how to recover database back from /data folder [ Possibly Recovered ]