Re: AW: AW: BUG #18147: ERROR: invalid perminfoindex 0 in RTE with relid xxxxx

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AW: AW: BUG #18147: ERROR: invalid perminfoindex 0 in RTE with relid xxxxx
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 12:01 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>> I understand. I'll come up with a doc patch for that later on today.

> What do you think of the attached?

WFM.

> Separately, I wonder if index_unchanged_by_update should actually just
> always give the hint with a non-HOT update, regardless of the
> specifics for each index/its columns -- just like on the v14 branch.

I'm confused.  Wouldn't that be the exact opposite of "unchanged"?

Maybe the real problem here is that the meaning of the hint is not
what you'd expect from its name?

От: Erwin Brandstetter
Сообщение: Re: Variable substitution in jsonb functions fails for jsonpath operator like_regex
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: AW: AW: BUG #18147: ERROR: invalid perminfoindex 0 in RTE with relid xxxxx