Re: Error while creating stored procedure through ODBC connection

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Error while creating stored procedure through ODBC connection
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Gary Greenberg wrote:

> I am trying to generate a database by running DDL script through the
> ODBC connection.
>
> It went through almost to the end and then barfed on creating procedure.

How do you use the ODBC driver, directly or via some tools or middleware ?

Could  you send me directly the Mylog output  ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: "Gary Greenberg"
Сообщение: Error while creating stored procedure through ODBC connection
От: Ian Klassen
Сообщение: Re: Problems with MFC AddNew