Re: php professional

От Mark Walker
Тема Re: php professional
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You're probably right.  A good example of that is the difference between
the excellent pgadmin and the desktop mysql administrator which is very
buggy and strangely laid out.  Whenever I have to deal with mysql I get
the feeling I'm messing around with a bunch of hacks.  It's very strange
to deal with.  Simple things like just granting access to a database you
have to issue perhaps 3 different commands some from the os command
line, some from the db interperter.  I think people who understand the
importance of administrative simplicity probably also make good coders
and vice versa.