Re: pgsql: Bumping catversion due to changes to pg_trigger and pg_rewrite.

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pgsql: Bumping catversion due to changes to pg_trigger and pg_rewrite.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Jan Wieck wrote:
> BTW, the comment in this file says that we hope we never have more than
> 10 catversion changes per day, but to even make this possible we should
> start counting at zero, shouldn't we?

The comment says "hopefully we'll never commit ten independent sets of
catalog changes on the same day" (not > 10), so the comment isn't wrong.
But I guess there wouldn't be any harm at starting at zero...

-Neil

От: wieck@postgresql.org (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: pgsql: Bumping catversion due to changes to pg_trigger and pg_rewrite.
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Bumping catversion due to changes to pg_trigger and pg_rewrite.