Re: missing a white space in the last sentence of 51.6. Executor

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: missing a white space in the last sentence of 51.6. Executor
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> The last sentence of 51.6. Executor appears:
> "...feeding that up toModifyTable to perform the insertion."

Hm, the space is definitely there in the source file:

    A simple <command>INSERT ... VALUES</command> command creates a
    trivial plan tree consisting of a single <literal>Result</literal>
    node, which computes just one result row, feeding that up
    to <literal>ModifyTable</literal> to perform the insertion.

I also see it rendered properly in HTML when looking at a local docs
build.  I think this is some sort of spacing issue in the website
style sheets.  Other <literal> segments on the same page are also
rendered with less-than-usual spacing around them (to my eye
anyway); though this is the only one that looks like it has no
space at all.

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: missing a white space in the last sentence of 51.6. Executor
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: missing a white space in the last sentence of 51.6. Executor