Re: sorted results on pgbuildfarm

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: sorted results on pgbuildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Simon Riggs wrote:
>> We can certainly provide a different view, or sort it by system name,
>> but I'm not sure that will actually show you what you want. If you want
>> to see the history on a particular system/branch, there is a separate
>> page for that - just click the system's name on the dashboard and it
>> takes you there. The URL is:
>>
>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=<systemname>&br=<branchtag>
>>

> Nearly, but I'm not interested in individual systems.
>
> I'd like to see "which releases of Fedora build OK" or "what AIX
> versions work with the latest stable release?". That requires me to
> locate the systems which run AIX, which can only be determined by
> scanning the whole list.
>
> Not bothered what the UI is, just want to improve the value of the
> information that has been generated.

OK - I did a quick addition. If you add a sortby parameter to the query
it will sort case insensitively (within each branch, still) on the following

name, or
os/version, or
compiler/version

Examples:

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?sortby=name
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?sortby=os
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?sortby=compiler

Any other value, or a missing parameter, gives the current snapshot sort.

If that does what you want we can build in some links for them (probably
on column headings, as Michael suggests).

cheers

andrew

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Group Commit
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: sorted results on pgbuildfarm