Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus,

Well, you only did the english version.  Are you saying that links got
broken *after* translation?  That could be an issue I really didn't
think of ... well, to be more accurate, I didn't think of any way to do
anything about it.

Suggestions?  The automated link checker mentioned?

The issue is that we often don't get final translations until ~~ 3 days
before the release, and we have a lot of them.  So I'm not sure checking
by hand will help.

--Josh

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit