[ADMIN] Partitioning & ORM apps

От PropAAS DBA
Тема [ADMIN] Partitioning & ORM apps
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Partitioning & ORM apps  (Keith <keith@keithf4.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All;

we want to deploy partitioning for historical data archiving &
performance however the app uses an ORM and depends on the number of
rows affected from the inserts, updates & deletes which of course always
come back as zero rows for the partition base or master table.

We talked about letting daily data go into the base table and 'moving'
it nightly but this could still lead to an update/delete for rown in the
child tables, thus the same issue remains.

Anyone know of a workaround? Maybe it can be done with
insert/update/delete trigger functions?

Thanks in advance

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] POWA-tool doesn't show queries executed
От: Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Partitioning & ORM apps