Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 791)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 791)
Дата
Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 791)
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 05:59:31AM +0000, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
>>> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>>>
>>> ----
>>> Submitted by: josh@postgresql.org
>>> Headline: Security Update Releases
>>> The PGDG has released a new minor version which fixes a privilege escalation exploit, as well as assorted minor
issues.
>> <snip>
>>
>> How come we're not even listing the version numbers of our upgrades in the
>> news item?! A reason for it, or overlook?
>
> Josh didn't have all releases mentioned in the original, so I didn't
> add it.  What I did do, though, was to add the release numbers to the
> email subject line.

I think it's important to include it, because a lot of people have no
idea what we're talking about if we just say "back branches" or
something like that. And I do believe it should go in the contents to be
completely clear.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 791)
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 791)