Re: Service not starting: Error 1053

От Frank Featherlight
Тема Re: Service not starting: Error 1053
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
@ Robert,

I can't format this system, since it was preinstalled when I bought it and I have no drivers or hardware specs whatsoever.
Or even a new legitimate Windows. It would be alot of trouble for one program to get it running?
Is there no other way to find it out?

@ Andrew

It's Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 with Service Pack 3.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

Frank Featherlight wrote:

> the Windows version I use is Windows XP with SP3 as mentioned in the
> original thread.

XP Pro or XP HE? 32-bit or 64-bit?

cheers

andrew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Service not starting: Error 1053
От: Frank Featherlight
Сообщение: Re: Service not starting: Error 1053