Re: Bug Report - PGAdmin3 windows pgpass.conf passwords stored in plain text

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Bug Report - PGAdmin3 windows pgpass.conf passwords stored in plain text
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 23/05/2007 15:52, Joe Moyle wrote:

> While doing some poking around I discovered that the passwords in the
> pgpass.conf file are stored in plain text.  I consider this a bug.

It's not a bug - use file permissions to protect the file from prying eyes.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: Joshua Kramer
Сообщение: Re: Bug Report - PGAdmin3 windows pgpass.conf passwords stored in plain text
От: "Joe Moyle"
Сообщение: Re: Bug Report - PGAdmin3 windows pgpass.conf passwords stored in plain text