Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 1 May 2024, at 06:21, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> My remark was originally about pq_init_crypto_lib that does the
> locking initialization, and your new patch a bit more, as of:

> So +1 to remove all this code after a closer lookup.

Thanks for review.

>  I would
> recommend to update the documentation of PQinitSSL and PQinitOpenSSL
> to tell that these become useless and are deprecated.

They are no-ops when linking against v18, but writing an extension which
targets all supported versions of postgres along with their respective
supported OpenSSL versions make them still required, or am I missing something?

>    ERR_clear_error();
> -
> #ifdef USE_RESOWNER_FOR_HMAC
>
> Some noise diff.

Will fix with a new rebase when once the tree has settled down from the
post-freeze fixups in this area.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: Document NULL
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Support LIKE with nondeterministic collations