Re: pl/pgsql debuging, was Re: debugging C functions

От David Gardner
Тема Re: pl/pgsql debuging, was Re: debugging C functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As someone who would greatly benefit from this feature, is there
something I can do to help out in development/testing of this feature? I
have a test server I could install a cvs release of pgsql and know my
way around a makefile.

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
torun both pgAdmin3 1.7 and 1.6.2 side by side.

>> However what is the debug plugin API? I looked around in postgresql/contrib, and PostgreSQL.org. I'm assuming this
pluginis something that needs to run server side?

> Yes, but at present it's only available as part of EnterpriseDB. A PostgreSQL release should be available Real Soon
Now.

От: "Woody Woodring"
Сообщение: Re: String trim function - possible bug?
От: "Islam Hegazy"
Сообщение: formatting the output of a function