Re: Functions that return both Output Parameters and recordsets

От Jeremy Nix
Тема Re: Functions that return both Output Parameters and recordsets
Дата
Re: Functions that return both Output Parameters and recordsets  ("Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Re: Functions that return both Output Parameters and recordsets  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
I see what you're doing, but I'm not quite sure how to adapt it to what
I'm doing.  Here's simplified snippet of my code.  Can elaborate on how
I can return a recordset and the output parameters.?

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION Search (OUT TotalRecords int, OUT TotalPages int)
RETURNS SETOF record AS
$BODY$
    TotalRecords := 10;
    TotalPages := 1;

    FOR myRecord IN
        SELECT cols FROM searchResults
    LOOP
        RETURN NEXT myRecord;
    END LOOP;

Thanks,

Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Services, Ltd.
(513) 621-6699

От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: Functions that return both Output Parameters and recordsets
От: "Mike Gould"
Сообщение: Distributing PostGres database to various customers