Re: [HACKERS] Avoiding legal email signatures

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Avoiding legal email signatures
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Jeff MacDonald wrote:
>>> but I doubt that the common Windows Email Client does.
>>
>> I've never come across a Microsoft MUA that didn't have a plain text
>> option.
>
> Sure, but they also all send html by default.

Nope. At least OL in a corp environment will default to RTF format,
which the server turns into plaintext when it goes on the internet.
Again, this is with the default config. A lot of people change it, of
course. (actually, it may have changed in the latest versions of OL, but
it was like this not long ago)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Avoiding legal email signatures
От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Avoiding legal email signatures