Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/16/07 11:24, PFC wrote:
[snip]

>     It's a matter of mindset. PHP and Postgres have really opposite
> mindsets. Python is a lot more similar to Postgres, for instance :
>
>     - Postgres, Python : strongly typed, throws an error rather than
> doing funny stuff with your data, your code does what you think it
> should do.

I wouldn't call Python *strongly* typed, but I do know what you
mean.  I think.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

От: "John Smith"
Сообщение: Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP
От: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Сообщение: Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP