Re: pgindent (probably my missing something obvious)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgindent (probably my missing something obvious)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> writes:
> This is the first time I've run pgindent on my current machine, and it
> doesn't seem to be making any modifications to source files. For
> example this command:

> ./src/tools/pgindent/pgindent src/backend/optimizer/path/allpaths.c

> leaves the allpaths.c file unchanged despite my having some very long
> function calls.

"Long function calls" aren't necessarily something pgindent would
change.  Have you tried intentionally misindenting some lines?

От: James Coleman
Сообщение: pgindent (probably my missing something obvious)
От: James Coleman
Сообщение: Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker