Re: File/Options/Display bug

От Dave Page
Тема Re: File/Options/Display bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Rosiński Krzysztof 2 a écrit :
>> After change "databases" checkbox view can`t be restored.
>> Default button not works.
>>

> Can you explain a bit more ?

I think it's a bug in the new Display options. They option names weren't
being translated at one point when they should have been, thus
preventing the strings in the options dialog matching what goes in the
registry (which is always the English version).

Hence it worked for me, but not in other languages.

Will commit a patch shortly...

Thanks, Dave

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Link error when launching pgAdmin3 1.8 beta
От: "Bob Henkel"
Сообщение: v1.8.0 BETA Language Node Question