Re: pgadmin beta cannot edit plpgsql stored procedure

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgadmin beta cannot edit plpgsql stored procedure
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Pavel,

Pavel Stěhule a écrit :
> I am testing new beta. I found small bug. Button Ok is disabled in
> function property dialog when language plpgsql is chosen.

When you add a new function, before pgAdmin enables the OK button, you
need to specify the name, the return type, the language and the
definition (function source code). Did you already specify them ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/    http://lfs.traduc.org/    http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

От: Pavel Stěhule
Сообщение: plpgsql debugger support for postgresql
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql debugger support for postgresql