Re: pgsql: Simplify the syntax of CREATE/ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY by

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: pgsql: Simplify the syntax of CREATE/ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY by
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> the new settings before they get stored; in the original coding you didn't
> find out about mistakes until the dictionary got invoked.

That is source of initdb error with -E KOI8-R --locale ru_RU.KOI8-R options :
ERROR:  character 0xc3a5 of encoding "UTF8" has no equivalent in "KOI8"

Snowball dictionary tries to convert swedish (some languages too, but that was
first which I see) stopword file from UTF8 to KOI8 encoding.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: meskes@postgresql.org (Michael Meskes)
Сообщение: pgsql: More cleaning up and removed some duplicates.
От: tgl@postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Сообщение: pgsql: Suppress testing the options of CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY