Re: making the XARessource serializable

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: making the XARessource serializable
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
teknokrat wrote:
> Is there any reason that the postgresql implementation of XAResource is
> not serializable? We are having issues with XARecovery in Arjuna because
> of this. What is required to make PGXAConnection serializable?

PGXAConnection represents a physical connection to the database, so you
certainly can't make that Serializable.

What kind of issues are you having in Arjuna? It can't depend on
serialization of XAResources; there's nothing in the spec saying an
XAResource implementation needs to be serializable, and a quick look at
other DBMS XAResource implementations suggests that they generally aren't.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas

От: teknokrat
Сообщение: making the XARessource serializable
От: teknokrat
Сообщение: Re: making the XARessource serializable