Re: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10

От Thomas Bräutigam
Тема Re: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is this than everyhting I need to take care when I run this both standard databases or do I need to configure or change
somethingelse?

unix_socket_directory = 'data directory for a particular DB here'
listen_addresses = 'VIP here'
port = 5432

Cheers Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Polishchuk [mailto:ipolishchuk@hi5.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. April 2008 03:57
To: Joshua D. Drake; Thomas Bräutigam
Cc: J.K.Shah@Sun.COM; Robert.Lor@Sun.COM; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Remove Postgres from Solaris 10

In our organization, we are running multiple databases on the same box on the default port. However, they all have
theirown data directories and they listen on different VIP's. Here are the parameters in postrgresql.conf to make it
work:

От: Thomas Bräutigam
Сообщение: Re: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: 8.1.8 autovacuum missing databases