Solutions for listening on multiple ports?

От Jason L. Buberel
Тема Solutions for listening on multiple ports?
Дата
Re: Solutions for listening on multiple ports?  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Is there a 'generally accepted' best practice for enabling a single postgres instance to listen for client connections on more than one ip/port combination?

As far as I can tell, the 'listen_address' and 'port' configuration variables can only accommodate single values:

listen_address = 127.0.0.1
port = 5432

What I would like to simulate is Apache's notation:

Listen: 127.0.0.1:5432
Listen: 192.168.0.1:54824

The force behind this is network security policies and such. I would prefer to not resort to kernel-level netfilter trickery to accomplish this, if possible.

Thanks,
Jason

От: Frank Finner
Сообщение: Re: slow request
От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: Solutions for listening on multiple ports?