Re: Re : Abbreviation list

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: Re : Abbreviation list
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Steve Crawford wrote:
>> Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

>>> Grand Unified Contraption? ;-)
>>>
>>> Ray (who's just been reading Jules Verne).
>> It's Global User Configuration. But the confusion does point out the
>> need for a reference.
>
> I think it is Grand Unified Configuration actually ... what does Verne
> use?  I don't know the reference.

I knew someone would correct any errors. I searched high and low and
stopped when I saw the first reasonable sounding explanation:
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/annotated_conf_e.html

Searching Google'"Global User Configuration" postgresql guc' yields 700
results. Altering that to "Grand Unified Configuration" yields 1,570.
Confusion apparently abounds.

Cheers,
Steve

От: "Relyea, Mike"
Сообщение: Re: Out of memory with ODBC
От: Shane Ambler
Сообщение: Re: Problem of installation on Mac