Re: automating backups with windows scheduled tasks and pg_dumpall

От Tom Hart
Тема Re: automating backups with windows scheduled tasks and pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Tom Hart <tomhart@coopfed.org> writes:
>
>> Do scheduled tasks
>> have a problem writing to files with > ? I tried an "echo this is a test
>>
>>> test.txt" and that didn't run either.
>>>

> I know zip about Windows, but try using pg_dump's -f switch instead of ">"
> and see if it gets happier.

Good tip, and something I hadn't tried yet, but still not working. I'm
sure the problem lies within strange behavior of scheduled tasks, but
they were not super helpful on the microsoft newsgroups, and I was
hoping to find somebody that had a working windows-based automated
backup "in the wild" if you will. Thanks anyway though, I'll keep trying.

От: Willem Buitendyk
Сообщение: Windows Installer Problems/Stall Solution Error 2769
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: Question about PostgreSQL from Delphi newsgroups