Re: ERROR: could not serialize access due to concurrent update

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: ERROR: could not serialize access due to concurrent update
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On May 16, 2023, at 11:24 AM, ROHIT SACHDEVA <sachdeva.rohit648@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> But due to this error our transaction is aborted and application team are getting these errors in their logs.
>
> How can I figure this out?
> Can there be work around for not getting this error.

As suggested previously, repeat the query.

It would be good, of course, to reduce the frequency of the errors by figuring out what is conflicting--are the queries
generallytaking too long compared to their frequency? But repeating a query when a lock conflict blocks it would still
bethe ultimate fallback, and is pretty standard practice.

От: ROHIT SACHDEVA
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: could not serialize access due to concurrent update
От: Wolfgang Wilhelm
Сообщение: Re: Options for more aggressive space reclamation in vacuuming?