Re: Trigger problem

От Christian Rengstl
Тема Re: Trigger problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for pinpointing that out. After including your solution it shows
at least something like "UPDATE OF  with id: 123456567". Unfortunately
after using coalesce, too, when building the field variable like: field
= 'field gruppe from: ' || coalesce(OLD.gruppe, '') || ' TO ' ||
coalesce(NEW.gruppe, ''); there still seem to be null values. Of course,
it can be that the user deletes a value and then there is a NULL value,
say for NEW.gruppe for example, but shouldn't the coalesce in this case
avoid that the whole field-string is empty?

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
93053 Regensburg
Tel.: +49-941-944-7230

<20071127095336.GF31593@a-kretschmer.de>, "A. Kretschmer"
<andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com> wrote:
> am  Tue, dem 27.11.2007, um 10:38:09 +0100 mailte Christian Rengstl
> folgendes:
>> Hi list,
>>
>>     act = 'DELETION of row with id: ' || OLD.id;
>>                   act = 'UPDATE OF ' || field || ' with id: ' ||
>> INSERT INTO history(aennam, action, table_name)
VALUES(current_user,

От: "A. Kretschmer"
Сообщение: Re: Trigger problem
От: Wolfgang Keller
Сообщение: Re: Linux v.s. Mac OS-X Performance