Re: Dump/Restore Large Object OID

От Norberto Delle
Тема Re: Dump/Restore Large Object OID
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gurjeet Singh wrote:
 cite="mid:65937bea0712011949o7c6888bel8c020f21a116756c@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">Why not
give it a try once? Dump and restore once and see for yourself. You'd
have done that by now, but if you haven't do give it a try instead of
waiting any more. You may learn a thing or two in the process...

  On 11/29/07, <b
 class="gmail_sendername">Norberto Delle <<a
 moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:betodelle@gmail.com">betodelle@gmail.com>
wrote:

 style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">Hi
all

If I don't use the --oids option when dumping a database with pg_dump,

can I assure that the "loid" field of the pg_largeobject table will keep
it's value when restoring?

Of course, I already done that. I'm using pgAdmin to make database
backups\restores, without checking the "With OIDs" option and it
works well for the most of the cases. But sometimes referenced large
objects are not found after the restore, that's is why I'm asking.

От: Marco Colombo
Сообщение: Re: Why LIMIT and OFFSET are commutative
От: Norberto Delle
Сообщение: Re: Dump/Restore Large Object OID