Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 13:18 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> Amongst others, none of which I think it is fair to call 'minor'. Now

They were minor developers before :P. Keep in mind that they can be
moved and it is "easy" to add another section.

> some of those should clearly move up into the main section (though thats
> another discussion), but I think we should reconsider that title. How
> about 'Other contributors'?

I would consider Other less than Minor but I do get your point. I am not
sure if there would be better wording than the one you suggest.

Wait... how about just Contributor..

Core
Major Contributor
Hackers Em...
Contributor

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL conferences page?