Re: Creating indexes

От André Volpato
Тема Re: Creating indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Robert Fitzpatrick escreveu:
> I have a PHP 5 app using pgsql 8.2 and a HTML table of clients now grown
> to almost 10,000 loading 25 per page. There is a filter feature atop all
> seven columns in the table listing (all varchar except one date column).
> Also, sorting can be done by clicking any column header. Some complain

You can try transfer the sort loading to the client, using tablesort:
http://tablesorter.com/docs/

I dont know if the performance will be ok with 10k rows but...

Also, you can create the various tables in background, one html for each
sorted column.
When the user clicks, you show the desired html.

--

[]´s,

André Volpato
Ecom Tecnologia LTDA - Análise e Desenvolvimento
andre.volpato@ecomtecnologia.com.br