Re: top posting

От Collin Kidder
Тема Re: top posting
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> I felt I was 'responding in kind' wrt 'it really irritates me when
> people cry like 4 year olds about top posting. It's not that bad, get
> over it.' posting.  My apologies if I've taken it to a level of rude
> that it had not already reached.

I suppose that the post was probably directed at me as much as it was at
you. For my part in the rudeness I also apologize (and for the reply
that I sent you which hasn't shown up on the list yet but will.)

От: Thomas Hart
Сообщение: Re: top posting
От: "Dann Corbit"
Сообщение: Dumb question about binary cursors and #ifdef HAVE_INT64_TIMESTAMP