Re: foreign key constraint, planner ignore index.

От Andrew Nesheret
Тема Re: foreign key constraint, planner ignore index.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Richard Huxton wrote:
> Does the attached small script misbehave in the same way as your real
> data? From here it works fine when the fkey is ON ... RESTRICT.
>
> I'm right in thinking that your "nodes" fkey is RESTRICT on update and
> delete?

Yes, data is real and my my foreign key contraint is "restrict" (i'm
understand this is very important).

--
WBR, Andrew Nesheret ICQ:10518066

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: foreign key constraint, planner ignore index.
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: foreign key constraint, planner ignore index.