Re: advocacy: drupal and PostgreSQL

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: advocacy: drupal and PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 January 2008 21:00, Greg Smith wrote:

> There's been a big move in the php community to push people towards php5 (one
> of which was EOL of php4), which has started to pay off.  I'd guess that if
> they wanted to, they could switch to PDO with Drupal 7 and not hurt
> themselves too much.

When I spoke with Dries about this issue one of the big hold backs
wasn't PHP 4 but actually MySQL 3. When Drupal 6, MySQL 3 is not longer
supported. So they can actually do some nicer stuff (like foreign keys)
etc..

I am sure that with PHP5 things will improve as well.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: advocacy: drupal and PostgreSQL
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?