Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008 schrieb Stefan Kaltenbrunner:
>> not sure I understand - but the docbot database is totally seperated
>> from the documentation search.
>
> Perhaps they shouldn't be?

You probably don't understand, docbot search is not something that is
generated automagically, it's administered by IRC community for IRC
community and because it proved to be useful thing, www team is using
its database for keyword search.

(btw somebody should commit my multiword fix already :)

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox
От: Chander Ganesan
Сообщение: Re: Please add "sumbit event" to /about/eventarchive