Re: [CORE] Egad, what a lot of spammage

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [CORE] Egad, what a lot of spammage
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 08:33:31AM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> - --On Tuesday, January 15, 2008 21:43:23 -0800 "Joshua D. Drake"
>> <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I wonder if it would be possible to restrict the gateway so that if
>>> the only way it gets through is if the post "only" posts to pgsql.
>>> groups.
>> I'll get that setup tonight ... I disabled usenet->mail last night
>> (mail->usenet still active) when Tom paged me ...
>
> Do we have any statistics of how many *legitimate* posts actually come
> thruogh that way? That aren't spam of any kind?

Even if we do it would be easy enough to say.. Hey if you are posting to
rec.arts.wannabe.a.bondage.queen and pgsql.general, that the post is
likely offtopic.

If it is really a concern we could open the filter up to allow pgsql.
and any comp.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> //Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [CORE] Egad, what a lot of spammage
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [CORE] Egad, what a lot of spammage