shouldn't all tables have Object Descriptions?

От Geoffrey
Тема shouldn't all tables have Object Descriptions?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We've stumbled upon an issue that we don't understand.  I'm assuming
that any given table should contain 'Object Descriptions.'  For example,
we have two tables as follows:

mwv=# \dd carr;
           Object descriptions
  Schema | Name | Object | Description
--------+------+--------+--------------
  public | carr | table  | Carrier File
(1 row)

mwv=# \dd avlds;
          Object descriptions
  Schema | Name | Object | Description
--------+------+--------+-------------
(0 rows)

Question is, why does the avlds table not have an entry in the Object
descriptions?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: what is it that \d actually does
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Only a week left for PostgreSQL Conference talk submissions