Re: GSSAPI and V2 protocol

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: GSSAPI and V2 protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> Does this mean you have GSSAPI auth working for protocol v3? :-)
>>

> Yes, but since I'm not terribly familiar with GSSAPI or JAAS, I'm not
> sure what configuration options need to get exposed to the user.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2008-01/threads.php#00144

Hmm. I think most of that is a Java issue, which I know next to nothing
about. But you would need to be able to control at least as much as
libpq is - which means you need to be able to control the service name,
and that's about it. Not sure how it works on windows - for libpq on
windows, you can choose if you want MIT kerberos or if you want the SSPI
kerberos in Windows, dunno if that applies to the java stuff.

//Magnus

От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: GSSAPI and V2 protocol
От: "Gevik Babakhani"
Сообщение: Possible BUG in MSVC Install.pm in GenerateNLSFiles