Re: BUG #3980: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation

От Miroslav Nachev
Тема Re: BUG #3980: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Can you send me a script (BAT/CMD) file? Or another installations where
more detail log is available?

Miro.

Dave Page wrote:
 cite="mid:937d27e10802250656j4cf16cafu1ccf3b96e4c77ff5@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Miroslav Nachev <miro@space-comm.com> wrote:

     Hi Dave,

 Please find the attached files - log in ZIP format and the messages from
MessageBox-es (JPG files).

Hi Miro,

I don't see why that error would occur unless there's a tmp file in
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3 already. I assume thats not the case?
Magnus; any ideas?

To get up and running though, you should be able to install with
initdb disabled and then run it manually from the commandline.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3980: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3980: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation