Re: Problems making client perl connection to postgres server

От Colin Wetherbee
Тема Re: Problems making client perl connection to postgres server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
fredj132@googlemail.com wrote:
> I need to connect a windows client running activestate perl 5.8.8 to
> a postgres database running on windows 2003 server. I have loaded
> DBI:pg module and DBD with various degrees of success. When I run a
> simple test script to make a connection to the postgres database I
> get the error:

This seems to be a Perl-related or DBI-related issue.  The dbi-users
mailing list would probably be a better place to ask.

http://lists.cpan.org/showlist.cgi?name=dbi-users

Colin

От: "Harald Armin Massa"
Сообщение: Re: beginner: what permissions required to install on windows 2000+
От: "Kelly Jones"
Сообщение: Efficiently storing a directed graph