Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs

От Guy Rouillier
Тема Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
Дата
Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs  ("Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Community websites (Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs)  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Dave Page wrote:

> Well there's a major part of your misunderstanding.
> planetpostgresql.org IS NOT a community project. It is a project
> started and run by a very well liked and respected community member
> (with the assistance of a few others), that the community - read web
> team, plus others - support and encourage. If it were a community
> project it would be under postgresql.org, as all our sites are, (with
> the exception of pgFoundry)

And with the new exception of the community documentation recently
started at http://www.postgresqldocs.org.

--
Guy Rouillier

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Problems with 8.3
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs