Re: Views and functions returning sets of records

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Views and functions returning sets of records
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Rajashri Tupe wrote:
> Can we write retrieving only 10 records from 4000 records
> plz tell me asap

Is this question connected to the previous discussion?

Can you be more specific with your question?

Without having any idea what you're talking about, I'll direct you to
the "LIMIT" clause of the SELECT statement in case that's what you mean.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/queries-limit.html

--
Craig Ringer

От: Reid Thompson
Сообщение: Re: Performance is low Postgres+Solaris
От: PFC
Сообщение: Re: Partitioned tables - planner wont use indexes