Re: BUG #18429: Inconsistent results on similar queries with join lateral

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18429: Inconsistent results on similar queries with join lateral
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 8:50 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'm not seeing a bulletproof way offhand, other than "update to v16".

> Q1 is trivially fixed by specifying "WITH c2 AS MATERIALIZED ( ... )", No?

Q1 as stated, yeah.  But the question was about generically avoiding
this bug, and I'm not yet sure about how to do that in cases not
involving a WITH boundary (eg Q3,Q4).

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18430: syntax error when using aggregate function in where clause of subquery
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18430: syntax error when using aggregate function in where clause of subquery