Re: BUG #3833: Index remains when table is dropped

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: BUG #3833: Index remains when table is dropped
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> The comment I have from Tom Lane on this patch is:
>
>     band-aid solution to just one aspect of problem ...
>
> so I am afraid I am going to have to reject it.  Sorry.

No problem, thanks for passing along the feedback - I was primarily
interested in that (as I figured there was probably a reason why this
had not been tried!).

Best wishes

Mark

От: valgog
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4123: Statement.setQueryTimeout does not work with Postgres Java Driver
От: Zdenek Kotala
Сообщение: Re: postmaster segfault when using SELECT on a table