Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 with pgcrypto on FreeBSD 5.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 with pgcrypto on FreeBSD 5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org> writes:
> Possible, but I'm a skeptical of that.  FreeBSD's openssl code
> _should_ be stock (unless someone bungled the import) with the
> exception of not including Win32 or other non-FreeBSD related bits.
> crypt() works when salted with only 2 chars, however it shouldn't core
> with more than that...

But maybe the problem is in crypt(3) and not in OpenSSL at all?  I'm
quite willing to believe that neither Linux nor HPUX share crypt()
source with FreeBSD...

От: Sean Chittenden
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 with pgcrypto on FreeBSD 5.1
От: Sean Chittenden
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 with pgcrypto on FreeBSD 5.1