Re: why so many error when I load the data to database from a script which generated by pg_dump.

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: why so many error when I load the data to database from a script which generated by pg_dump.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/08/2008 07:22, Yi Zhao wrote:

> CONTEXT:  COPY htmlcontent, line 312807: "1207327    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
> "-//W3C//DTD
> HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">\n<html>\n<head>\n<meta http-e..."

Would there perchance be tabs embedded in the HTML that might confuse COPY?

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: "Karsten Hilbert"
Сообщение: Re: Is there any reason why "edit PostgreSQL.conf should be on my menu"
От: "Marco Bizzarri"
Сообщение: Re: Advice on implementing counters in postgreSQL